Corporate Social Responsibility Activity
Commerce Fair 2018 (Dec 1st and 2nd) – Official Venue Sponsor by Yangon Convention Centre
Yangon Convention Centre gave Venue Sponsorship to Commerce Fair 2018 as part of Corporate Social Responsibility Activities with the purpose to contribute to the nation’s economy. In this event, there were the gustes of honors, regulators, industry leaders, bankers, policy-makers and academic speaker discussed about current and future aspects of the socio-economic affairs in Myanmar by holding talks, panel discussions, and Q&As.
The Key coverages were:
- Current Economic Affairs and Trade Policy in Myanmar Banking & Finance
- Investment & Company Affairs
- Union Budget consideration
- Myanmar Taxation and Future Tax Policy
- Insurance and Capital market overview
- Corporate Governance
- Anti-corruption & Anti-Bribery
- Future Transformation of Digital Economy in Myanmar
- Future Infrastructure development
- Implementation of International Financial Reporting Standards and International Standards on and more…..